The Flat Top is precision cut with an industrial laser using American-made 7 gauge mild steel. The sides are formed using a 100 ton computer controlled press brake and the corner seams are welded by experienced craftsmen. The entire surface is bead blasted before being sanded by hand to a smooth finish. We hand coat each piece with a food-safe oil before shipping.
Articles in this section
- Removing Your Seasoning Layer
- Maximum Custom Flat Top Sizing
- PRO Series Cosmetic Blemishes
- Dimensions - Standard Flat Top for 30" Ranges
- Surface Mark vs. Scratch
- Can the Flat Top Slim or Jr. sizes be used on glass ceramic cooktops?
- What is the difference between a Range and a Cooktop?
- How to measure for a custom Flat Top
- I have a smooth glass ceramic stove - will the Flat Top work on it?
- Are the Flat Tops compatible with induction stoves?